Picture of the day thread!

Talk about almost anything you want
Scoobienorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 76 times
Been Liked: 70 times

Re: Picture of the day thread!

Post by Scoobienorth »

Apparently that pic was too much. Taken down on ask the groups by morning and I got a warning as well from one group. The Jeep gladiator group which doesn’t surprise me.

arse_sidewards
Forum Addict
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 18 times

Post by arse_sidewards »

You ever go to troll someone and then it succeeds beyond your wildest dreams and you kinda feel bad like you just picked on a retard?

Scoobienorth
Trail Tamer

Post by Scoobienorth »

arse_sidewards wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:20 pm You ever go to troll someone and then it succeeds beyond your wildest dreams and you kinda feel bad like you just picked on a retard?
Honestly it’s almost every time I say something on the gladiator forums. Most of the time I’m not trying though.

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 153 times
Been Liked: 52 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

Scoobienorth wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:57 pm Apparently that pic was too much. Taken down on ask the groups by morning and I got a warning as well from one group. The Jeep gladiator group which doesn’t surprise me.
I saw the post and just scrolled past, then went to look for it after I realized it was you. No dice finding it again. :homer:

Scoobienorth
Trail Tamer

Post by Scoobienorth »

IMG_7805.jpeg
IMG_7931.jpeg
This is in Williston Lake. 6.0 havestroke king ranch completely f’d i think. Water only waist deep so it’s got to be bogged right in. No story. Lots of people on the beach so I called it into police. Curious if the tow company can recover it. It’ll be a hard pull. Soft sand getting out to it so it’ll be interesting. Buddy here in town has a bed truck that could probably do it easy with with 20 psi in the tires but not sure if a tow truck would being as heavy as they are

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 153 times
Been Liked: 52 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

That's nifty. I wonder how they got that far out.