2020 Insanity Fab Winter Challenge Prep

HillBilt
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Re: 2020 Insanity Fab Winter Challenge Prep

Post by HillBilt »

Snowracer wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 am cage is pretty close to done now
You did a waaay better job than I would of considering its only for one race :lmao: for an exo it Looks really good man. :thumbsup:
Building Junk-Wheeling Junk-Breaking Junk

SasquatchCdn
Web Wheeler
Been Liked: 12 times

Post by SasquatchCdn »

HillBilt wrote:HMF killed it on my H1 re-center kit :pimp: :pimp: now I have to find some PVC for inserts :homer:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A buddy of mine in kelowna has piles of Hummer beadlocks and inserts.

He has a bunch of Humvees and 6x6's that he used to use in the oil patch and has lots of spare stuff.

If you interested ill PM you his info. Last I talked to him he wanted to sell for a decent price.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 147 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

SasquatchCdn wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 pm
HillBilt wrote:HMF killed it on my H1 re-center kit :pimp: :pimp: now I have to find some PVC for inserts :homer:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A buddy of mine in kelowna has piles of Hummer beadlocks and inserts.

He has a bunch of Humvees and 6x6's that he used to use in the oil patch and has lots of spare stuff.

If you interested ill PM you his info. Last I talked to him he wanted to sell for a decent price.

Portals?

Snowracer
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 86 times

Post by Snowracer »

HillBilt wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:09 pm
You did a waaay better job than I would of considering its only for one race :lmao: for an exo it Looks really good man. :thumbsup:
thanks man, i started off trying to do a nice job but once i got to the roof and seen that i fucked up and built it to close and could not get tubes in ect i just started to beat the cab into shape around the tubes ect. part of me was also saying well maybe if i like it ill keep the truck longer and hold off on the buggy but i switch back and forth like a light switch on the subject so who knows :homer:

HillBilt
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by HillBilt »

SasquatchCdn wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 pm A buddy of mine in kelowna has piles of Hummer beadlocks and inserts.

I would be interested if he had PVC inserts? Im not really interested in the Magnesium runflat insert
Building Junk-Wheeling Junk-Breaking Junk

Mr.gutsy
Forum Addict
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Mr.gutsy »

Snowracer wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:37 am
thanks man, i started off trying to do a nice job but once i got to the roof and seen that i fucked up and built it to close and could not get tubes in ect i just started to beat the cab into shape around the tubes ect. part of me was also saying well maybe if i like it ill keep the truck longer and hold off on the buggy but i switch back and forth like a light switch on the subject so who knows :homer:
Going to be kinda shitty to put down a working rig if we all have trucks running at the same time for once.

Snowracer
Actually Wheels

Post by Snowracer »

Mr.gutsy wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:28 pm
Going to be kinda shitty to put down a working rig if we all have trucks running at the same time for once.
im sure ill have this truck dead and gone and the buggy up and running before you and Mr HMF get yours done :flipoff: :stirpot:

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 147 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

Snowracer wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:06 am
im sure ill have this truck dead and gone and the buggy up and running before you and Mr HMF get yours done :flipoff: :stirpot:
:spit:

HMF
Forum Addict
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 9 times

Post by HMF »

Well I'm sure I would be closer to being done if you guys would let me build my rig instead of parts for yours :poke: :stirpot: :flipoff:

Snowracer
Actually Wheels

Post by Snowracer »

HMF wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:40 pm

Well I'm sure I would be closer to being done if you guys would let me build my rig instead of parts for yours :poke: :stirpot: :flipoff:
you spelled "arts and crafts" wrong :poke: :flipoff:

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 43 times

Post by pointsnorth »

lol :stirpot:

HMF
Forum Addict
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 9 times

Post by HMF »

Snowracer wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:49 am
HMF wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:40 pm

you spelled "arts and crafts" wrong :poke: :flipoff:
Oh sorry its spelt "Fordnado and welfare duty" :lmao: :flipoff:

Snowracer
Actually Wheels

Post by Snowracer »

got a bunch of stuff done this weekend. built a center console so that i can reach the switches while buckled in. plus added my rugged radio set up, seat heaters and some ghetto cup holders

window nets are done

and got a good start on my intake set up, just need a better elbow for at the motor end and make some better mounts for the tube

BEEFY
Forum Newbie
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by BEEFY »

Thats looking good

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 43 times