66 Gladiator cab and parts - Sold?

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 140 times
Been Liked: 47 times

66 Gladiator cab and parts - Sold?

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

Throwing it out there because I just feel I'm never going to get back to working on it.

-66 (maybe it's actually a 65, I'd have to look at the title again) Kaiser Jeep Gladiator cab which is stripped, some rust (floors are real bad) but can be saved.
-Floor patch panels (that won't totally cover the holes)
-Good used windshield, no chips even
-2 sets of doors, enough you can make something out of all of it with some work
-Decent single piece back window, has a scratch in it but ehhh
-Collection of W/T style fenders, some good, some bad, enough stuff you could patch it all together
-Collection of inner fenders, more than enough to make good stuff
-Header panel that needs patching, but pretty well there
-Rhino grill (the $$$ part, look what they go for on eGay)
-2 hoods, one is pretty good, the other one has the early style latch which is probably better for most uses
-Two dashes, an early and a late style
-Lots of random bits, hood springs, hardware, etc
-Cab bits and pieces for patches, including a whole good roof skin and whatnot

-Can come with various extra crap that's around here, like a set of nice GM truck seats that I was going to use in it

Probably enough stuff to assemble an entire cab and front clip basically, just it would need a lot of love in the process. Plus it has a title. I was going to put it on a Dodge chassis and that still seems like a decent idea, but I walked away from that. Tube framing it and just smashing it in the bush would be cool too, but it is rather rare metal to do that with at the same time.

$1000? Offers? :rasta:

I doubt anyone wants it but yeah, it's just not getting any love and I don't see it happening any time soon.

HillBilt
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Re: 66 Gladiator cab and parts

Post by HillBilt »

Damn, always loved these trucks, would be a cool street legal, snow wheeler cab truck project
Building Junk-Wheeling Junk-Breaking Junk

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

HillBilt wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:27 am Damn, always loved these trucks, would be a cool street legal, snow wheeler cab truck project
The last plan I had for it was to just tube it and run it. It's naturally smaller than a regular fullsize, so it would probably be a decent compromise between a minitruck and a fullsize.

I just hate that it's sitting there getting no love... I haven't even had time to work on anything else recently either. :rasta:

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer

It's up on Facebook for $250 now. No grill included.

I had to take my car trailer to work for the next 6~ months (they're paying me), so this thing is back in the shop in the way... So it has to go.

Anyone know anyone?