Tapatalk

Administrator
Site Admin
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 1 time

Tapatalk

Post by Administrator »

I had a report that Tapatalk was not allowing image uploads.

It appears to work fine for me, this image is uploaded via Tapatalk, but if it is not working, let me know and I will try to get a service ticket in with them. Please try to get a screenshot of any errors you get so I can include them in the service ticket, along with any other info that might be relevant. You can use the mobile version of the website (which automatically opens with any modern mobile phone) to upload any screenshots to here.

I have no control over Tapatalk and they regularly push broken updates, along with refusing the publish a useful change log, so it is difficult for me to do anything other than send in a service ticket and wait.

I'd personally rather not support Tapatalk because it is a massive pain in the ass, but I understand that people use it. I will point out that the mobile version of this website allows multiple image uploads and has automatic resizing if they're huge, along with no ads, and it is a proper mobile friendly format.Image

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Scoobienorth
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 71 times
Been Liked: 60 times

Re: Tapatalk

Post by Scoobienorth »

I just use the mobile version through safari and it works really smoothly for me

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 43 times

Post by pointsnorth »

tapatalk got back to me and claimed server glitch was the issue

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 140 times
Been Liked: 47 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

pointsnorth wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:22 am tapatalk got back to me and claimed server glitch was the issue
I'll probably get the same email from them in a couple hours. :rasta: