Skinny Chicken Rebuild

Document your builds and projects here
WelfareDuty
Web Wheeler
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Skinny Chicken Rebuild

Post by WelfareDuty »

How else is was he supposed to showcase all the work done to the underside of the truck if you don't flip it over and expose it to the world!

Sent from my ELE-L04 using Tapatalk

HillBilt
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 13 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by HillBilt »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Truck is actually still mechanically 100%, cosmetically about 13% :homer:
Building Junk-Wheeling Junk-Breaking Junk

pointsnorth
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 43 times

Post by pointsnorth »

so where is rebuild 2.0?

HillBilt
Actually Wheels

Post by HillBilt »

So finally after years of waiting, TWF has my Stak fixit shaft coming. Might be able to have a functioning Tcase for this POS this year :pimp:

Snowracer
Actually Wheels
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 83 times

Post by Snowracer »

HillBilt wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:27 pm So finally after years of waiting, TWF has my Stak fixit shaft coming. Might be able to have a functioning Tcase for this POS this year :pimp:
about time :cheers:

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 139 times
Been Liked: 47 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

HillBilt wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:27 pm So finally after years of waiting, TWF has my Stak fixit shaft coming. Might be able to have a functioning Tcase for this POS this year :pimp:
Are they planning to put the Stak cases back into production? Or did they finally just accept they needed to sell the parts to fix them so people stopped asking?

HillBilt
Actually Wheels

Post by HillBilt »

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:26 pm
Are they planning to put the Stak cases back into production? Or did they finally just accept they needed to sell the parts to fix them so people stopped asking?
Stak has been gone for a long time. From my understanding when TWF bought the rights to stak they developed the HERO which is basically a properly built Stak with 2” input/output shafts. The owner of TWF reached out on pirate probably 5 years ago now? To all is poor bastards that got dealt a raw deal and offered to do a run of the fixit range shafts to stop the pop out in 3:1. Needed at least 25 people to lock it in to do a run, then had to do testing to make sure it was good. I was the last one to collect as I couldn’t reach them for over a year and thought they shut the doors. Regardless the owner Todd hooked me up solid.

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4
Trail Tamer
Has Liked: 139 times
Been Liked: 47 times

Post by Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 »

HillBilt wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:26 pm
Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:26 pm
Stak has been gone for a long time. From my understanding when TWF bought the rights to stak they developed the HERO which is basically a properly built Stak with 2” input/output shafts. The owner of TWF reached out on pirate probably 5 years ago now? To all is poor bastards that got dealt a raw deal and offered to do a run of the fixit range shafts to stop the pop out in 3:1. Needed at least 25 people to lock it in to do a run, then had to do testing to make sure it was good. I was the last one to collect as I couldn’t reach them for over a year and thought they shut the doors. Regardless the owner Todd hooked me up solid.
I knew TWF bought the IP when Stak went under. Didn't realize the Hero is an unfucked Stak. All that stuff is just a little too bling-blang for my poor ass builds. :laughing:

HillBilt
Actually Wheels

Post by HillBilt »

Scott Cee AKA 2drx4 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:47 pm
I knew TWF bought the IP when Stak went under. Didn't realize the Hero is an unfucked Stak. All that stuff is just a little too bling-blang for my poor ass builds. :laughing:
Yeah its unfortunate that none of the internal HERO parts are interchangeable with the old Stak monster boxes, so when mine decides to have a scatter party thats it :homer:

HillBilt
Actually Wheels

Post by HillBilt »

Fixit shaft arrived today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk